Farmers & Merchants Bank of Trenton

Status:Inactive as of 1997-10-18
 Merger - Without Assistance
Successor Bank:Capital City Bank
Headquarters:Farmers & Merchants Bank of Trenton
U.S. Highway 129 And State Road 26
Trenton, FL 32693
Established:1911-01-01
FDIC Insurance:1934-01-01
FDIC Cert:#12077
Charter Class:Commercial bank, state charter and Fed member, supervised by the Federal Reserve (FRB)
# of Branches:3
Total Assets:$37,858,000
Total Deposits:$33,084,000

History

1911-01-01Institution established: Original name:Farmers & Merchants Bank of Trenton
1997-10-18Acquired Branford State Bank (5671) in BRANFORD, FL
1997-10-18Acquired Levy County State Bank (16734) in CHIEFLAND, FL
1997-10-18Merged into and subsequently operated as part of Capital City Bank (9622) in TALLAHASSEE, FL
2001-03-03Acquired First National Bank of West Point (192) in WEST POINT, GA
2001-11-03Acquired First National Bank of Grady County (19457) in CAIRO, GA
2004-03-20Acquired The Quincy State Bank (21295) in QUINCY, FL
2004-10-16Acquired Farmers & Merchants Bank (10059) in DUBLIN, GA
2005-05-21Acquired The First National Bank of Alachua (3550) in ALACHUA, FL

Financial Information (1996-12-31 and Older)